PDA

View Full Version : PS3 flakiness with Mezzmo

rbk123
08-23-2012, 11:20 PM
I've recently been using my PS3 with Mezzmo and have been experience "flakiness" in behavior between the 2.
My setup consists of Mezzmo running on Win7, and my PS3 access Mezzmo via wifi. Here's some of the behavior I see:

- booted up PS3, went into Mezzmo and it did not recognize any of the M2TS or MP4 files (PS3 said "No files found" in my various folders)
- rebooted the server and it could see the files again

- created an MP4 file (via Handbrake), call it "test1.MP4", and simply made a copy of the file and named it "test1a.MP4"
- Mezzmo recognized test1 (changed the icon to a still pic from the movie), but when trying to play it, it said the file was corrupt
- Mezzmo didn't recognize test1a, but played it just fine
- both test1 and test1a played fine via a different media server software (on the same Win7 server)

The troubles aren't consistent and some combination of rebooting the PS3 and/or the server with Mezzmo changes usually improves the behavior. Is there a newer profile for the PS3 I should be using or something else I can try?

Paul
08-24-2012, 05:30 PM
Hi rbk123,

Contact us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll supply you with an update device profile & patch to try.