PDA

View Full Version : No Sound on any Profile for Panasonic 65VT50

tkpro
08-27-2012, 06:50 AM
I have a issue that I hope is a simple solution

I have Mezzmo 2.6.7.0 and have been streaming to 3 Samsung Tvs ( D610 and 2 D550 ) everything works pretty good. Just purchased a Panasonic 65VT50 which is their flagship TV hoping that it would fit right in my mix. Wrong !!!!! It seems my TV wont play any of my mkvs without transcoding ( All the Sammys do ) says No Audio on Panny when trying to play from Mezzmo. Its seems only mkvs with Dolby track play, anything else says No audio on Panny. ( I have tried all availible profiles ) I have LG bluRay player and if I try to play Mezzmo through LG everything plays. No trancoding , as I said their flagship TV, well some might say just use your LG Well Im a little bummed out if that is my only solution. Why can't this TV play mkv with DTS or is it just a profile adjustment I hope so as I only see 2011
Panasonic Viera DTS no 2012 if that makes a difference.

Does anyone else that owns this TV have any ideas? It would be a long process to pre transcode all my mkvs that I would really like to avoid
I am not running through any avr ( would that make a difference )

Please help

Paul
08-27-2012, 09:48 AM
Hi tkpro,

Please contact us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com for a patch and updated device profile that may help. In your email, please include the FFmpeg information on one of the MKVs that plays with no audio. To get this, right-click on the file in Mezzmo and click 'Get FFmpeg Information'.

tkpro
08-29-2012, 01:28 AM
Thanks for sending me the tweaked Panasonice 2012 model profile, howerver I tried it out yesterday and still whenever any files transcoding is very very slow, and cpu is 100%

Any other suggestions

Paul
08-29-2012, 01:22 PM
Hi tkpro,

Please turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Stream a video file to your TV and when transcoding starts (but is very slow as you mention), then stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and send them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com. We'll take a look at what is happening.