PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Panasonic DMP-BDT220

zarquon
08-28-2012, 12:04 AM
I've been running Mezzmo for some time (mostly) successfully on my two year old Samsung C series TV, but I recently bought a Panasonic DMP-BDT220, and I'm having problems. If I choose what I believe to be the correct device profile, Panasonic BDP (MKV), the player connects and sees the files, but they all result in an immediate "cannot play". This happens even with MKV files that the player supports natively, and which the BDT220 will play fine directly from a network share. I played around with other device profiles, and got it to work with Viera(no divX), but it is transcoding everything to mpegts, which my player apparently also supports, but it results in very choppy playback on most files. As I understand it, the Panasonic BDP (MKV) profiile should be passing the MKV files directly through, but it appears to do nothing. I've seen on this and other forums that this is happening to some other users as well. Any solutions?

Paul
08-28-2012, 10:07 AM
Please contact us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we will provide you with a patch that should get you up and running. In your email, please include the FFmpeg information for the MKV file that does not play. To do this, right-click on the file in Mezzmo and click 'Get FFmpeg Information'.