PDA

View Full Version : Streaming to PS3 stuttering... captured log file

rherdman
09-04-2012, 07:16 AM
I have been having streaming large high-quality MKV files from my Windows 7 PC to my PS3 - it will stop about 10 minutes in at the same place and then freeze, crashing Mezzmo and requiring me to stop and restart the service. I turned logging on this time and it froze again ten minutes in... and then resumed after about 30-45 seconds without crashing. I just emails the log to support (and attached it below)... need help! Thanks!

Paul
09-04-2012, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the logs. We'll check them out and get back to you. Also, if Mezzmo or Mezzmo server crashed, then please also send us the crash dump files that were created. That will help us fix the problem & get you up and running. When Mezzmo crashes, a message box is displayed with a "Go To Folder' button. Click this button to locate the crash dump ZIP files. Please send them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

Paul
09-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Just looking at your attached ZIP file, you are missing several logs files so we are unable to determine what may be going wrong. Please re-zip all the log TXT files from all sub-folders under the "logs" folder and send them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.