PDA

View Full Version : Playstation 3 - This Content Cannot Be Played

StephanBotha
09-09-2012, 01:24 AM
Hi there

I recently installed 2.6.7 on my PC and was met with "Unsupported Data" on all my video files. I read on the forums this is a known bug and will be fixed soon, so I uninstalled and installed 2.6.6. Now, everytime I watch a video the audio will cut out for a few seconds while the video continues. It then "pauses" and after another few seconds (~10 sec) the audio will start playing, while the video is paused and then it continues normally. This happens about 3 times until a message is displayed: "This Content Cannot be Played" with some error code. I have to hit O (circle) to go one step back, start the video again and fast forward to the point (before or after) it "paused".

Can you please tell me how far back I need to roll back the software to find a version that actually works?

My PC is well capable of decoding even HD content, so I know that's not the problem.

PC Specs:
Intel i7 3770K
16Gb Corsair Vengeance (DDR3, 1600)
2 x Kingston HyperX SSD (Windows, RAID 0)
2 x Seagate 1Tb HDD (Data, RAID 0)
1 x 2Tb Seagate External Drive (USB3) <- Video Files on Here

Paul
09-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Contact us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll supply you with a patch for Mezzmo v2.6.7.0 that should get you up and running.

StephanBotha
09-16-2012, 07:50 PM
I just downgraded to 2.6.3 and it was fixed.

Thanks though

Paul
09-17-2012, 10:29 AM
Glad you are up and running. This issue has been fixed and will be included in the upcoming release, Mezzmo v2.7.