PDA

View Full Version : TV crashes when try reading library

szadai
09-15-2012, 09:22 AM
Hi,
my english is pretty bad, sorry for that :-)
I added a folder from my Novatron NTR83 containing 155 video files everything went flawless: I can see them all in the library, I can play them on TV.
When I added an another library from the same drive containing 704 files I can't open non of them, I can see the library itself but can't open it: my TV is working for a while then crashes and restart. BUT I can see AND play ALL the files when I open "All video files library"!
I'd like to keep my files in directories, so any ideas?

Paul
09-17-2012, 10:49 AM
What TV model do you have?

What device profile is assigned to your TV in Mezzmo? Go to the Media Devices dialog in Mezzmo to check this.

It is best we see a set of logs when your TV crashes/restarts itself so we can see what may be going wrong. Please turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Connect to Mezzmo from your TV and browse the playlist that restarts your TV. When your TV restarts after browsing the folder, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and send them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

szadai
09-18-2012, 03:35 AM
Hi Paul,
my TV's are UE40ES6800 and UE32ES6560 the assigned device profile is Samsung E in both cases.
I've just sent the logfiles to you.
szadai

Paul
09-18-2012, 09:45 AM
Thanks, szadai. We'll respond after we've analyzed your logs.