PDA

View Full Version : Support for LG BD390?

lesterw
01-17-2010, 09:58 AM
Mezzmo v2.1.2.0 doesn't work with the LG BD390 Networked BluRay player.

If Mezzmo diagnostic logging is disabled, then Mezzmo.exe itself just crashes when the BD390 starts to communicate with it (i.e., getting the top level list of folders).

If Mezzmo diagnostic logging is enabled, then mezzmo does not crash (strange, I know). :confused: However, the BD390 player itself hangs with the TV screen just flickering when you start navigating into the top level folders. (FYI: I have captured the logs and emailed them to support).

Any thoughts on support for this unit? Is v2.1.2.0 the brand new version that has been hinted about in the forums? I'm happy to beta test any fixes / update candidates. Thanks.

Paul
01-17-2010, 10:12 AM
Thanks for emailing us the logs. We'll analyze them and find out what's wrong. We should be able to get you and running quickly with your BD390.

rustyndc
01-18-2010, 11:58 AM
I too have the BD390. When I hit the Mezzmo server from my PS3 I can play the music fine but not photos (Another problem) but when I bring it up on my BD390, I see the top level directories (Music, Photos, Videos), when I select any of the folders, nothing happens and in a few moments the BD390 powers itself off. I have the two devices hardwired LAN using Gigabit Netgear WND3700. Any help would be appreciated. THanks

Paul
01-18-2010, 12:44 PM
We now have this device in our test lab and we're working on it right now. I'll keep you posted with our progress.

Paul
01-29-2010, 09:41 AM
This device is now working properly and if you'd like a patched version of the server and haven't contacted support about it yet, please do so.

mattr1969
02-14-2010, 03:50 AM
This device is now working properly and if you'd like a patched version of the server and haven't contacted support about it yet, please do so.

i dont have twitter, can u post the fix i have the same issue with my LG390. main folders then powers itself off...

Paul
02-15-2010, 08:39 AM
We have a scheduled update coming out very soon (today or tomorrow) to version 2.1.3 which includes the fix for the LG BD390. Please download and install it (once it's released - it'll be announced here in the forum) and everything should work fine.