PDA

View Full Version : iTunes Playlist Questions

networkn
09-15-2012, 04:05 PM
Hi There!

I am having a couple of issues with Mezzmo and a DNP-720AE.

I have removed and re-added my iTunes folder to Mezzmo, as I couldn't get it to recognize my newly purchased music. I presume this shoudn't be required, but I couldn't make it update no matter what I did.

When I am playing my iTunes music from my Network Music player, I can't select an artist, then an album, then a song, or select an entire album. Is there a way to sort like this? It just alphabetically displays them? Is this fixable?

I am running the latest pro version.

Paul
09-17-2012, 10:12 AM
What device profile is assigned to your Denon audio player in Mezzmo? Go to Media Devices dialog in Mezzmo and check that it is using the 'Denon' device profile. If that is no better, then try the 'Integra DHC' device profile. If no better, then we can create a device profile for this Denon model. Please turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Connect to Mezzmo using your Denon audio player and try to browse playlists and play some music. Then, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and send them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.