PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo stream to Xbox 360 problem

DanRyder
09-15-2012, 11:47 PM
Basically im having a problem with my Mezzmo streaming to my xbox 360.

Some files play fine while some others do not. They will have juttering and sound issues that sound like they are slowing down or cannot keep up with the stream it sounds like a very fast pause and unpause. Im pretty sure its not a pc performance issue.

My Pc specs are

Athlon II x4 645 processor
4GB ram
Radeon HD6670 1GB ddr5

I never ever had any issues until i formatted my HD and re installed windows and now this problem has occurred.

The strange things is i will play for instance an Episode of Two and a Half men, It will work perfect. Then when i watch a second episode, Same file size, same audio and video formats it will jutter.

What can the problem be? I have transcoding set to high, and have sat here for hours on end trying to resolve it and it and i cant fix this.

Paul
09-17-2012, 10:25 AM
Hi DanRyder,

I think we may have fixed this issue already and can supply you with a patch. To be sure, it is best we see a set of logs when your videos start to stutter so we can see what is going wrong. Please turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Connect to Mezzmo from your Xbox and start playing a video. When it starts to stutter, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and send them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.