PDA

View Full Version : File Not Supported

rick
09-26-2012, 11:18 AM
Been using mezzmo for a year yesterday all my video files that I stream to my Samsung smart tv says NOT SUPPORT FILE FORMAT. What can be wrong?:(

Paul
09-26-2012, 11:31 AM
Hi rick,

Anything change since yesterday? Did you upgrade to Mezzmo v2.7? Please go to the Media Devices dialog in Mezzmo and check the device profile assigned to your TV is still correct (should be Samsung B, Samsung C, Samsung D or Samsung E - depending on your TV model).

If still no success, then send us a set of logs and we'll see what is going wrong. Turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Try to stream a video file and when it says 'not supoprted file format', stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and send them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

rick
09-27-2012, 07:36 AM
Not any better Paul still does it on my smart tv but plays mostly all fivideo files on my samsung bluray player in my room. I am not the most literate PC person I know a couple of things, I took your advice and it didnt work so I enabled the log and streamed a video it didnt work cut off the server and exited mezzmo. Now where do I go get the log files from?

Peter
09-27-2012, 04:24 PM
Hi rick,
If you go to the 'Tools' menu in Mezzmo and select 'Options' there is a button 'View Log Files' that you can click to display the folder where the log files are located. Please add all these folders to a zip file and email them to support [at] conceiva [dot] com.