PDA

View Full Version : Directv HR23 can't play video anymore

Heimir
03-10-2010, 02:04 PM
After upgrade to 2.14 my directv receiver can't play video anymore from the Mezzmo server. It shows an x next to the file name while view the list on the receiver.

If I try another media server like Nero it works fine.

This used to work before 2.14.

Any suggestions?

Paul
03-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Actually we are working on an updated DirecTV device profile now and I'll be happy to send you a new version of it.

Please send a message to support@conceiva.com and I'll work with you on resolving this issue.

Heimir
03-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Actually we are working on an updated DirecTV device profile now and I'll be happy to send you a new version of it.

Please send a message to support@conceiva.com and I'll work with you on resolving this issue.

I did get the profile and I did install it.
Now it shows the movie icon next to the title but when I play it the screen changes like it will play but stays black and nothing plays. When I hit stop it goes back to the list.

So its not working correctly.

Paul
03-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Does it play if you try to play the same file again after a little bit?

Heimir
03-12-2010, 08:26 AM
Does it play if you try to play the same file again after a little bit?

No it does not.

Everything works fine if I play the same file using a Playstation 3.

Basically this is what happens.
I can see the media server.
I can see the file.
I select the file and it looks like its starting.
But screen is just black and nothing happens..

Is there away to see what the media server is doing?
Like files being served?

Paul
03-12-2010, 08:33 AM
Yes, can you please send a log file to support@conceiva.com (see this thread for information on log files: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php?t=419) of when you try to browse and play one file, I'll be able to take a look and see what's happening and assist you further.