PDA

View Full Version : Runtime Error

v100
10-05-2012, 11:48 PM
I have found a few posts about different runtime errors that appear to have been fixed.
I am still experiencing the issue, it happens when i start Mezzmo.exe regardless of whether the Server is running or not.
The window appears as per attachment. If i select OK or close the error window it closes the Mezzmo program. The server still runs if it had been started.
If i ignore the window, Mezzmo may run ok or it may crash.

I am running a registered version 2.7.1.0 on a Window 7 64-bit PC

ftanner
10-06-2012, 10:52 AM
I am running the same version on the same version of Windows 7 x64. I believe that it is going to be related to something specific to your machine. I would try re-installing the Visual C++ runtimes.

Paul
10-08-2012, 10:25 AM
From your screenshot, I can see that Mezzmo is getting artwork for your files. There may be a problem in Mezzmo with a particular (corrupt?) file on your system. We will be able to see more with a set of logs. Please turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and exit Mezzmo. Start Mezzmo again. When you get the runtime error, exit Mezzmo and zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.