PDA

View Full Version : Unnecessary Movies/Photos/Music selection

RHR
10-09-2012, 04:26 AM
Streaming videos on WD TV Live requires following selction:
Video - Media Server - Mezzmo - Movies/Photos/Music.
The latest step is unnecessary because this selection was done in the first step.
This step is not required on some other UPNP software (Twonky or Windows Media Player).
Please skip this in Mezzmo also.

regards, RHR

Paul
10-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the suggestion, RHR. We'll fix this up for the next release.

RHR
02-25-2013, 10:27 PM
The selection is still necessary in Mezzmo 3.0.2.0.
Is this no more on your to do list?

Paul
02-26-2013, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the reminder, RHR. It has not been forgotten. We'll look into it soon.

RHR
09-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Any news concerning this topic?

Paul
09-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll provide an updated device profile to try.

RHR
09-04-2013, 12:22 AM
Thanks. I've sent You an Email a few minutes ago.

Paul
09-04-2013, 09:06 AM
Thanks - we'll email you details shortly.

hartlenb
11-08-2013, 03:26 AM
Hi Paul... My Samsung devices (TVs and BDPs) would benefit from a similar update. Once Mezzmo is selected, the UI presents you with an option to view Videos, Photos or Music... Regardless of which I select, Mezzmo then presents the same folder options. Is this update available to test on the SamsungBDP profile?

Paul
11-08-2013, 09:35 AM
If you have kept the default playlists in your Mezzmo library that Mezzmo creates when you first install Mezzmo (i.e. the top-level Video, Music & Photos playlists), then certain Samsung models* will browse directly into them when you are choosing that mode on your Samsung device (e.g. go directly into the Video playlist when choosing Videos on your Samsung device). If you have removed these default playlists and created your own folder/playlist hierarchy in your Mezzmo library, then you will see all top level playlists and folders.

*We have found that Samsung BDPs and Samsung B-series TVs don't seem to browse directly into the Video, Music & Photo playlists, but Samsung C-series, D-Series, etc. TVs do. We cannot alter the way that Samsung BDPs navigate since this behaviour is inside their firmware.