PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 Issue

Namdam
05-10-2010, 12:29 PM
I wanted to try out Mezzmo as an alternative to TVersity. However I seem to have an issue in my configuration. I can see the media server within my x360 but no matter how I configure the library I don't see any of the content I add.

I left the library in its default state and added a new folder to the video folder. Went to the x360 and I didn't see any of the videos I added.

Then I deleted the original folders and sub-folders in the library (Music, Pictures and Video). Then add just a single folder with some videos in them, called Network. When I go back to the x360 and connect to the server I will still see the orginal folders and all the sub-folders and still no content. I've tried recycling the service and that didn't change the issue.

It is almost like the x360 knows the media server is there but just ignores any changes I make to the library. The other odd thing is it looks like there is a way to see what devices have connected to media server (Media Devices). My x360 never shows in the list even though I am connecting to the device via x360 video library.

I am assuming I am doing something wrong? Any help would be great.

Running the Mezzmo Server on Windows 2008 Server R2 (firewall is off).

Paul
05-10-2010, 12:32 PM
There has been an issue with the XBox360 and latest Mezzmo release (2.1.6), which we have now fixed and we're preparing to release a new update soon.

If you send a message to support@conceiva.com, I'll be happy to send you a patched version of the server that should get things going.

Namdam
05-10-2010, 12:44 PM
Thank you I didn't know if it was related to the other post about spaces in the file names. That is why I removed everything and created folders without spaces. However like I said that didn't seem to make a difference. I just fired off an email to the support address.

Paul
05-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Thanks - I've replied via e-mail with a patched version.