PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo Service Problem

sohail
10-17-2012, 07:36 AM
Im using Mezzmo on my Windows Home Server and all of a sudden the service won’t start if my server is rebooted I have to do it manually.. I have checked the settings in Services and its set to start automatically

any help would be appreciated..

Thanks

ftanner
10-17-2012, 09:37 AM
Look in your Application Event Log on the server and see what error message you're seeing. I suspect you're going to see that it's not starting because another service needs to be started first but is taking its time.

sohail
10-17-2012, 10:44 AM
where can i find that?

Peter
10-17-2012, 03:15 PM
Hi sohail,
go to Windows Control Panel and then Administrative Tools, open Services and then scroll down in the list to find Mezzmo. Right-click on Mezzmo and go to properties and then from the 'Startup type' list select 'Automatic (Delayed Start)' and this should allow you to start the Mezzmo media server when windows starts.

sohail
10-17-2012, 10:29 PM
Hi sohail,
go to Windows Control Panel and then Administrative Tools, open Services and then scroll down in the list to find Mezzmo. Right-click on Mezzmo and go to properties and then from the 'Startup type' list select 'Automatic (Delayed Start)' and this should allow you to start the Mezzmo media server when windows starts.

i dont have an option for a delayed start i have attached a screenshot

sohail
10-18-2012, 05:53 AM
just re installed mezzmo and still not working i cant understand why it woul just stop working i checked my system log and mezzmo isnt even in it

Peter
10-18-2012, 09:36 AM
Hi,
can you please send an email to support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we will send you a patch to try and resolve the problem.

sohail
10-18-2012, 10:26 AM
Hi,
can you please send an email to support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we will send you a patch to try and resolve the problem.

thanks done that now