PDA

View Full Version : Personalize Video Thumbs

imocattivo
06-16-2010, 08:23 PM
In the video folder have the thumb of my files but mezzmo not use them.
As do I put my thumb in video files?

Paul
06-17-2010, 08:39 AM
You can open up the properties of the file in Mezzmo (double click on the file) and then change the thumbnail to be anything you wish (right click on the thumbnail).

dolivas
08-21-2010, 12:57 PM
Hi Dennis I downloaded a copy of Mezzmo yesterday to try out and so far I like it a lot and think my customers will also. I have a question about the thumbnails I use My Movies to catalog all my movies and it does a great job downloading all the Thumbnails. I would like to use the ones My Movies creates by default with Mezzmo My Movies creates a file called folder.jpg (low resolution of front cover) and a file called mymovies-front.jpg (High resolution of front cover) so the question is can I tell Mezzmo to look in the folder where the movie is a use the mymovies-front.jpg by default? I know I can assign them by right click on the picture and selecting my own picture but this is a real pan with 200 plus movies. Plus I think it might be usefully to other people.

Thanks for your time and keep up the excellent work on the program it keeps getting better and better,
dolivas

Paul
08-23-2010, 09:01 AM
Hi,

Not in the current version, but we plan to add this functionality very soon, so Mezzmo will pick up and use graphics from your folder for movie files (like it does for music album art now). Thanks for the suggestion!

dolivas
08-23-2010, 09:08 AM
Excellent Dennis I look forward to it if you have a beta you would like me to test for you I would be glad to do that. I will be purchasing the program in the next day or so I just need to fix the Xbox 360 problem I am have not working with mkv files and I will be all done with Twonky.....

Thanks again,
dolivas

Paul
08-23-2010, 09:15 AM
We don't have an official beta program as such, but thanks for the offer to test!

Did you contact support regarding the XBox issue (it's hard for me to connect a forum nick with an e-mail/name in the support mails sometimes)?