PDA

View Full Version : Lg hb806sv

TIAGOGGAMA
11-13-2012, 08:42 AM
Hi,

Im not able to make the subtitles working.

The file as exactly the same name that the movie

c:\interview.avi
C:\interview.srt

Can you help, without this function i cannot buy the product that i like a lot.

Paul
11-13-2012, 09:44 AM
Please go to the Media Devices dialog in Mezzmo and edit your LG device that is listed. Change the device profile from 'LG BluRay (LPCM)' to 'LG BluRay' and try streaming again. Do the subtitles display now? If not, then please post a new set of logs using this device profile.

TIAGOGGAMA
11-13-2012, 11:10 AM
Hi Paul,

I change the device profile, the problem still the same no subtitles show.
Here is the new logs.

Many thanks for your quick response.

Paul
11-13-2012, 11:37 AM
Thanks for testing this. It seems your LG device model is different to others that we have tested.

I assume you have Nero MediaHome software that came with your LG device? Please install it on your PC and see if works with your subtitles. If it does, then we would like to see some Wireshark logs. This will help us fix the issue so Mezzmo can also stream subtitles to your particular LG device model.

Here's how to use Wireshark:

Download Wireshark from http://www.wireshark.org and install it into your computer.
Turn off your LG device
Stop your Mezzmo server if it's running
Run Wireshark
In Wireshark, go to Capture -> Interfaces
In the dialog that pops up, click the Start button opposite your network card (if you have multiple, please choose the one that's connected to the device)
Turn on your LG device
Run Nero MediaHome and stream the video that has subtitles
Click on Capture -> Stop in Wireshark
Click on File -> Save in Wireshark and save the file as a Wireshark/tcpdump format (default)
Zip up the output file and send it to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.