PDA

View Full Version : Showing Music Playlist on Samsung Series C

Weener
11-18-2012, 03:15 PM
For some reason I am having trouble finding my Mezzmo Playlists on my Samsung C series TV through Allshare. Can someone please provide advice on how to do so?

Thanks.

Paul
11-19-2012, 09:41 AM
A few things to check:

In Mezzmo, click on the Music playlist and then click on All Music playlist. Do you see music files listed? If yes, then that's working fine. If no, then your playlists may have been deleted or music files removed. To restore all your playlists back to the original set that are installed, it is best if you uninstall Mezzmo and then re-install it. Once re-installed, then you can add your music files back into Mezzmo.
On your Samsung C-series TV, go to the Media Player on the TV and connect to your Mezzmo server. Navigate to the Music icon and then you will see playlists from Mezzmo. Go to (say) All Music and you should see your music files. If you do not see any music files (but you do see them in the Mezzmo application), then it could be a permissions issue if your files are coming from a NAS or another computer. Check this FAQ to fix permissions issues - http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/4597-FAQ-Accessing-files-from-external-computers-and-NAS-drives-on-your-home-network

Let us know how you go.

Weener
11-20-2012, 12:39 AM
All is working now. Thanks for your help!

Paul
11-20-2012, 09:22 AM
Glad you are up and running now. Hope you enjoy streaming with Mezzmo :)