PDA

View Full Version : Video Library Disappeared

jrodbbrook
11-23-2012, 02:13 PM
After many hours, I finally finished importing data for all of my movies. I also set up several smart playlists. Everything was working great this morning.

I tried to watch a video this evening, and discovered that my entire video library is gone!! The files are still on their respective hard drives, but the video library has disappeared. Music and picture libraries are still intact. What can I do?

Paul
11-23-2012, 02:23 PM
We'll find out what is happening for you. Please turn on logging in Mezzmo (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Connect to Mezzmo using your DLNA device and try to browse to your videos. When you don't see them as you say, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

jrodbbrook
11-24-2012, 01:57 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. I think I figured it out. I had Mezzmo open, but the monitor was off. One of the kids must have hit the delete button on the keyboard and it removed the video library (and associated playlists). I have since recreated the playlists and everything is fine. All the metadata is intact.

Thanks again for the quick reply.

Paul
11-26-2012, 09:29 AM
Glad you are up and running again. Thanks for posting back.