PDA

View Full Version : Sony Bravia losing wireless network connection

coolasice1964
11-26-2012, 08:03 PM
I have watched several movies and video files on Mezzmo and they have all stopped at least 3 times while watching. For some reason I lose the network connection. I go to settings on my tv, turn off the wireless network connection for about 20 seconds, then turn it back on, I go back to Mezzmo find the video file and it continues playing approximately where it left off. I have never lost the wireless network connection on any of my laptops, phones or other electronic devices not connected to the tv. I have looked to see if this has anything with the tv itself but I cannot find anything relating to this problem so I think is is something to do with Mezzmo. I use Windows 7 on a very fast home pc and I have pretranscoded the files and it still happens. My wireless router is an SMCD3GN and it sits about 20 feet from the tv so the wireless signal is very strong.

I have a BRAVIA KDL-55HX729

I should also point out that I have tried to use the Mezzmo wireless option with my Playstaion 3 which is attached to the Bravia tv but I get the same issues.

Any help would be appreciated.

I really love the Mezzmo service but I would love it a lot more if I could watch an entire movie without having the network issues.

Thanks

Paul
11-26-2012, 08:17 PM
Contact us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we will supply you with a patch that should fix your problem.