PDA

View Full Version : Micca 950 disconnects

mrfattbill
11-30-2012, 06:53 AM
Like the title says, my 950 disconnects from Mezzmo and refuses to play anything. I have emailed the logs to support but wanted to bring the issue here as well. The same files all play fine via SMB or TVersity (which uses a Media Server profile for the Micca) I have Mezzmo set to use the generic NTSC profile but I am still having the issues.

Thanks

Bill

Paul
11-30-2012, 08:55 AM
Hi Bill,

The problem will be the device profile that is selected in Mezzmo. In Mezzmo, go to the Media Devices dialog and edit your Micca device that is listed there. Change the device profile to 'XStreamer' and go to the Transcoding tab and turn off transcoding (since this device has excellent format support). Restart your Mezzmo server and try streaming now. Let us know how you go.

mrfattbill
11-30-2012, 11:06 AM
Thank you Paul, I will give that a try later tonight. I manually selected the Generic hoping to get it to work after it auto selected something else entirely on it's own, I don't recall what it was to be honest but I am 99% sure it wasn't "XStreamer" because I didn't recognize the device name in the profile it picked.

I'll report back in a bit.

Thanks

Bill

mrfattbill
11-30-2012, 12:46 PM
Still doing the same thing, new set of logs sent.

Thanks

Bill

Paul
11-30-2012, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the logs. I have replied via email and suggested a few things to try. Let us know how you go.