PDA

View Full Version : mezzmo displays small pictures on d-link dsm-320

gargiulo
12-03-2012, 07:50 PM
Hi all,
I'm trying out mezzmo to get an idea if it works with my network.
I used TVersity (free version) in the past and I would like to test mezzmo.
I installed the latest version on my win7 pro system and tried to see some stuff on my tv.
Video and music work but pictures are displayed very small (1/4 of my tv screen).
Is there a setting that allow me to see picture at a larger size?

TIA

tony

Paul
12-04-2012, 11:08 AM
Check your device profile in the Media Devices dialog in Mezzmo. Make sure it is using the 'DLink DSM-320' device profile. Try streaming again and see how you go.

gargiulo
12-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Check your device profile in the Media Devices dialog in Mezzmo. Make sure it is using the 'DLink DSM-320' device profile. Try streaming again and see how you go.

Thnaks for your reply, Paul.
I verified the mezzmo settings but the profile seems ok: DLink DSM-320.

I have 2 media devices in the media device list:
1- dlink dsm-320: with dlink dsm-320 profile
2- mezzmo: with generic profile

Should I change the mezzmo profile to dlink dsm-320?
Thanks again.

tony

Paul
12-05-2012, 10:52 AM
Hi Tony,

You have everything set correctly. No need to change the Mezzmo device listed in the Media Devices dialog.

The D-Link DSM-320 is limited to displaying images at 720x480 pixels so Mezzmo resizes your larger images to match that size before streaming them to your DSM-320. If you think your images are appearing smaller than that, please turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Steam some large photos to your DSM-320 and when they appear smaller than they should be, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all your logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.