PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo App on LG Blu-Ray Player??

mbpros
12-28-2012, 09:43 PM
I am considering downloading the trial of your Media Server and am a little confused about how it works. I will have all of my movies (media library) on an external drive connected to my desktop that is part of my network. I have an LG Blu-Ray player for which I can run various apps, like Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu Plus, etc.

So, once I have installed the Mezzmo Server and created the library, how do I access it from my TV? I know I will turn on the LG Blu-Ray Player, but do I then click to play a movie, and navigate to my external drive where my media library is? Or navigate to my desktop where I have installed the Mezzmo Media Server? Or is there some app that can launch directly on the LG Blu-Ray Player (a Mezzmo client)??

Thanks,
Steve

Paul
12-29-2012, 02:40 PM
Hi Steve,

You need to turn on your LG Blu-ray player and select "My Media". This will list all your media servers on your home network and you should see Mezzmo listed there (assuming Mezzmo server is running). Select Mezzmo and then you can browse your Mezzmo library to play your files.