PDA

View Full Version : Please help desperate

Alex
12-31-2012, 05:41 AM
hi can some 1 please help as im new to this mezzmo software i just bought a sony BDPS590MR 3D multi region bluray player & once i set i set my player up i went to view my films now they all show up through mezzmo but none of them play they just say they are corrupted now i no there not as they play through my second bluray player & they also show up on my sony playstation 3 please help & tell me what i need to do to do to fix this thanks alex

Paul
01-02-2013, 09:33 AM
Hi Alex,

Check the device profile that is assigned to your Sony BDP in the Media Devices dialog in Mezzmo. Try using the 'Sony BDP, HT, SMP' device profile.

If no better, then please turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Connect to Mezzmo server using your Sony BDP and reproduce the error you are getting. When it fails, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com. In your email, please include the FFmpeg information on the file you are trying to stream. To do this, right-click on the file in Mezzmo and click 'Get FFmpeg Information'.