PDA

View Full Version : mezzmo with samsung tv

themuffinman
01-01-2013, 04:29 AM
Hi i have full mezzmo and i am playing a film through mezzmo to my samsung tv only problem is the audio is in german does anyone know how i can change so it selects the english version ,i believe the file i have has 8 audio streams so im assuming its just picking the first one there must be a way of changing this

any help would be much appreciated

graham

Paul
01-01-2013, 12:24 PM
If the video is being streamed natively to your TV, then press the Tools or Options button on your remote control to see if you can select the audio channel you prefer. Some TVs let you do this.

If the file is being transcoded by Mezzmo, then in the current version (v2.7.1.0), Mezzmo uses the 1st audio channel and there's no way for you to select another audio channel.

The new upcoming Mezzmo v3.0 will let you set your preferred audio (and video) channel so you can always have (say) English audio streamed to your TV. Mezzmo v3.0 will be released in mid-January and is a free upgrade for all registered users.

themuffinman
01-01-2013, 08:58 PM
many thanks looks like ill have to wait for new version as tools doesnt bring up the option to change audio
regards
Graham