PDA

View Full Version : NAS blocks display of media from folder view, but displays in all video files.

pcsyoga
01-08-2013, 09:28 AM
Samsung PN63C7000YFXZA TV
Windows 8 Pro
Buffalo Technology Linkstation LS-X3.0TL

I saw on the forums that I needed to add permissions for the machine that I have Mezzmo loaded on, which I have done.
On the TV, I can find the media files when I use the All Video Files option. If I use the Folders option, no media files or subfolders are displayed. The files stream fine, but I would like to be able to navigate by folder. Is there something else I am missing to have the folders display as they would in Mezzmo.

Thanks for your help.

Paul
01-08-2013, 10:11 AM
It's best we see a set of logs. Please turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Connect to Mezzmo from your TV and browse the folders. When no sub-folders or files are displayed, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

BigBob
01-28-2013, 02:31 PM
I have the exact same problem. All my videos are on my NAS, I have access to them from the Mezzmo All Video but I can't access them by the letter (V:\ in my case), can't see any subfolder or video that way.

I have the same problem with the music (M:\ in my case) but I don't use it. I prefer the Album/Artist way...

I've just Email you my log

Paul
01-28-2013, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the logs, BigBob. We'll analyze them and report back shortly.