PDA

View Full Version : Need To Schedule My downloads in order to start & stop the download Queue ..

johny
01-09-2013, 05:43 AM
I used this software almost always & I like it ! It has a professional interface & fonts & ... are eye-catching, but I had a big problem with this software that made me to uninstall it & used other softwares. I usually download a lot ! I mean it ! Videos , Musics, Movies , Softwares & ... & always I have a long Queue full of download links. I need to schedule my downloads to start & stop between special times and on special days. But I can't find anything like that in the setting ! Can everyone help me please ?

as an example I have a 50-link queue & I have to download between 5 PM to 8 AM just on "Weekdays"

Is it clear ? anyway TNX beforehand !

johny
01-09-2013, 06:22 AM
I used this software almost always & I like it ! It has a professional interface & fonts & ... are eye-catching, but I had a big problem with this software that made me to uninstall it & used other softwares. I usually download a lot ! I mean it ! Videos , Musics, Movies , Softwares & ... & always I have a long Queue full of download links. I need to schedule my downloads to start & stop between special times and on special days. But I can't find anything like that in the setting ! Can everyone help me please ?

as an example I have a 50-link queue & I have to download between 5 PM to 8 AM just on "Weekdays"

Is it clear ? anyway TNX beforehand !

I found it myself !