PDA

View Full Version : ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

SilverStar
01-24-2013, 02:09 PM
Is there a Device profile for the ASUS Transformer TF700T? The only one I see that is available is the Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101. Do I use that one?

thanks in advance.

Peter
01-24-2013, 03:52 PM
Hi,
we don't have a specific profile for your device, but if you use the Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 profile and let us know if you have any problems or files that are transcoded but will play natively, we can customize this profile to create a specific profile for your device.

SilverStar
01-25-2013, 03:26 AM
Ok, thanks.

I did try streaming to the Asus Tablet using the built in "MyNet" app but it failed to load, plus, I had "Transcoding" set to "Off". I will try it with "Transcoding" turned on.

I also want to add that I'm trying to stream VOB files (no plans to convert them, my preference).

Also, what app is recommended for the tablet to play back vids?

thanks

Paul
01-25-2013, 10:13 AM
Given the tablet is running Android, I would suggest the combination of BubbleUPnP app and MX Video Player app. There are device profiles for these.

The upcoming Mezzmo v3.0 has even better Android support, so make sure you check it out when it is released next week.

SilverStar
01-25-2013, 01:02 PM
Thanks, Paul, that seemed to have work. I just need to test a full movie to see if there are any problems.