PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo V3.0.0.0 Here we go again... Transcoding problems on Sony BDP-S370

SLPopp
02-05-2013, 01:50 AM
Just updated to v3.0.0.0 from v2.7.1.0 (did a full un-install of v2.7.1.0, rebooted and installed V3.0.0.0) and now playback on my Sony BDP-S370 isn't working. When Mezzmo first identified the player it chose the Sony BDP, HT, SMP (2012 Models) profile and I knew that wasn't right. I changed it to the Sony BDP (NTSC) profile (the one which was working fine for this player in v2.7.1.0) and now my MP4 files will not play back correctly. They stutter and I checked the Mezzmo program and they are not being transcoded - only streamed (which was correct from what I remember???).

I tried the Sony BDP (NTSC,No DivX) profile and the videos showed up on the player menu but when I tried to play them it said incompatable or corrupt media.
I then tried the Sony BDP, HT, SMP (2012 Models) and when I browse for files the player shows the folders but says there are no playable files.

What happened to the Sony BDP (NTSC) profile that was included in v2.7.1.0??:confused:

EDIT - Also tried the Sony BDP (compatable) profile but that didn't work either

EDIT - What is supposed to be the correct profile for a Sony BDP-S370 (US version) if the Sony BDP (NTSC) profile isn't correct? I can make logs but I wan't to make sure I am using the correct profile to begin with

EDIT - Also rebooted PC between each profile change to rule that out also

Haven't even begun to try the BDP-S590 player with v3.0.0.0 - I couldn't get it to work with v2.7.1.0 even with the updated profile from Conceiva.

Ivan171
02-05-2013, 05:06 AM
My BDP-390 won't work with the Sony BDP (2012 Models) profile, however, if i change to Sony Bravia KDL (2012) it does work. I havent tried with the v3.0 yet.

rbcrewser
02-05-2013, 06:08 AM
Same issues with a BDP-S480 which no longer seems to like the Sony BDP, HT, SMP profile.

I had only just got it going again with a bunch of files only to now be back to the "file corrupted" message. Pre-transcoding isn't solving the issue either.

Paul
02-05-2013, 03:01 PM
We have reproduce the problem with our Sony BDP and fixed it. Please email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com for updated set of Sony BDP device profiles.