PDA

View Full Version : 3.0.0.0: Issues with Files That Require M2TS

Nyarlathotep
02-06-2013, 09:36 AM
Since updating to the latest version, my Sony BD players (BDP-S480 and BDP-S580) have issues playing files that require M2TS. At first I thought it was just the .mov files from my Nikon D5100, but I noticed it also happens with other files that show up on the players as M2TS. With the previous version, once a file stopped playing, it would simply move on to the next one in the folder (and play it). With 3.0.0.0, moving to the next file automatically usually yields "File is corrupt or not supported" and seems to (at least temporarily) break playback for other files that use M2TS. The profile for my players has not changed (Sony BDP). Please advise.

Peter
02-06-2013, 09:42 AM
Hi,
we have updated the device profiles for the Sony BDPs to resolve this, please send an email to support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we will send you the updated profiles.

Nyarlathotep
02-06-2013, 10:38 AM
E-mail sent.

Nyarlathotep
02-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Thanks; the updated profile seems to have corrected the issue. However, some of my Nikon videos are stuttering (they weren't before). I'll test more tomorrow and post the log for one the the pertinent videos.

Paul
02-06-2013, 02:42 PM
Thanks for letting us know. In your post, also include the FFmpeg information on the video that you are streaming.