PDA

View Full Version : Multiple DVD Titles for same ripped DVD

Bbrandy
02-09-2013, 06:16 AM
I am a new user of Mezzmo and am using the trial version. When I added video folders that contained ripped DVDs Mezzmo shows multiple titles/videos for one DVD. When looking at the movie Hit & Run, Mezzmo shows: Hit & Run 1, Hit & Run 2, Hit & Run 3 & Hit & Run 4. Is this normal? Do I just play them in order or can Mezzmo recognize these as one movie?

Paul
02-09-2013, 10:18 AM
This is normal. A movie DVD may contain a main movie and then other videos such as outtakes, special features, etc. Or, a TV series DVD may contain many episodes of a season of a TV show. Mezzmo finds all videos on the DVD and lists them as Title 1, 2, etc. They are full-length videos - i.e. you don't need to play one and then proceed to the next to complete watching the movie. Unfortunately, the DVD file system does not label what video is what, so the best we can do is list them as Title 1, 2, 3, etc.

After Mezzmo has added these Title 1, 2, etc. to your Mezzmo library, you can remove the ones you don't want (select and click DEL key) or double-click on them to edit their title to something more meaningful.