PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo 3.0 upgrade caused smart playlist filters to change behavior

Cuddlywolf
02-09-2013, 03:28 PM
I had a Rolodex style smart list setup using the "filename" starts with a..z and everything was working great. After the upgrade, all of my smart lists were empty. Since my "file name" and "title" are the same, it was simple enough to switch all of my playlists over to use title instead of filename.

The result is that I am up and running, but wanted to let someone know that I saw this issue.

Paul
02-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Thanks for reporting this. We'll test it here and try to reproduce it.

pcr150
02-16-2013, 03:53 PM
I am having the same problem. I had my Recorded TV files separated by the File Name. All new files added after 3.0 would not show up in my smart playlist. I tried an update to all files and then all my Recorded TV disappeared. Changing to Title does not fix the problem. Also why does the Title and Episode Names not pull thru? If I look at the file properties of windows all the info is there but in Mezzmo it is not and what is there does not match the same fields as windows has them in? I use this program to serve up WTV and MS-DVR files to other devices with this bug it has pretty much rendered the program useless because of the amount of files I have. Please Help! If nothing else is there a way I can get a copy of an older version before the 3.0 release?

Paul
02-18-2013, 07:19 AM
We have fixed The "File Name" issue and are preparing a minor update release right now. It should be released in the next few days.

pcr150
02-19-2013, 11:48 AM
We have fixed The "File Name" issue and are preparing a minor update release right now. It should be released in the next few days.

Thank You, Mezzmo is the best product I have found for streaming TV Recordings from Microsoft Media Center.

cnouphis
02-22-2013, 03:58 AM
Hello!

I'm getting the same error, the system task does not advance a number and processor rises too high

When will be the patch?

thanks

Paul
02-22-2013, 08:27 AM
We're just doing final testing now. Should be released very soon.