PDA

View Full Version : 3.0.1 upgrade causing issues with Direct TV boxes?

aricm
02-18-2013, 09:07 AM
Wondering if anyone else has been seeing issues with Direct TV after upgrade to 3.0.1? I have 3 Direct TV boxes that have been streaming music via Mezzmo for a long time and finally gave in and clicked yes for the upgrade, now no matter what I try I receive "unable to access media" message. Mezzmo shows up on the devices, it's once I attempt to access the media I receive the error. Wondering if the profiles changes or something. I've tried everything from the device end I can think of (including reboot, reestablish networking, etc) all to no avail. Everything looks fine on the Mezzmo side. I hadn't seen a whole lot of discussion related to Direct. Anyone else?
Thanks
Aric

Paul
02-18-2013, 09:33 AM
Hi Aric,

The only DirecTV-related problem we've had reported with Mezzmo v3.0.1.0 thus far is related to poor video quality when transcoding. We've found the culprit (ffmpeg.exe) for this. Regarding your problem, send us a set of logs and we'll see what's happening. Turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Reproduce the problem you are having and then stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all your logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.