PDA

View Full Version : Major release, major issues with LG TV (2012 models) profile.

cipdor76
02-20-2013, 07:00 AM
I have 2 LG SmartTV LM660 series.
Till Version 3.0 everything was working fine, except that Mezzmo freeze my Win 7 vm machine after few movie played.
I was using LG TV (2012 models) profile.
Now after the version 3 and also after version 3.0.1 i can't play files anymore with LG TV (2012 models) profile.
The only profile that is working is LG BluRay. Even with this profile i have some issues:
- sometimes I get a very small subtitle on the screen and i can't explain why
- when i try to skip in file or FF it jump to the next file

I really love to have back the old LG TV (2012 models) profile.

Paul
02-20-2013, 07:19 PM
We'll help you get back up and running. Please go back to using the LG TV (2012 models) device profile. Turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Stream a video to your TV and when it fails, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com. In your email, also include the FFmpeg information for the video that you streamed. To get this, right-click on the video in Mezzmo and click 'Get FFmpeg Information'. We'll analyze the logs and fix the device profile to work better.