PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo 3.0.1.0 Randomly Disconnect

magicfly
02-22-2013, 07:41 AM
Hello Conceiva staff.

I tried and successfully bought since 1 or 2 weeks ago your good product, Mezzmo 3.0.1.0

Now, i'm having a problem with a standard .AVI file, when i play this one Mezzmo randomly disconnect. I tried many times and i see on status window the file on streaming disapper, causing the disconnection on TV.
My TV is a Samsung UE40ES8000 recognized by Mezzmo as a Samsung E profile television and my PC as a Generic Device (NTSC).
I tried to look for various solutions at this problem but i couldn't find a way to fix it.

I'm attaching ffmpeg log and the mezzmomediaserver log, but please, if you need further help, let me know. Thanks in advance!

Paul
02-22-2013, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the logs. They show that Mezzmo is streaming this AVI file natively to your Samsung TV but your Samsung TV is rejecting the file and is having problems trying to decode and play the file. It suggests that the AVI may be badly encoded. Even though other media players may be able to play this file, the Samsung firmware may not be able to.

I suggest you re-encode the AVI file using a tool such as Handbrake, or use Mezzmo's Pre-transcode feature to re-encode it. To use Pre-transcoding in Mezzmo, right-click on the AVI file in Mezzmo and click 'Pre-transcode Files'. In the Pre-transcode Files dialog, select your Samsung TV and click Choose Formats. In the Pre-transcode Formats dialog, choose the bolded format and select the 'Force full transcode' checkbox. Click OK and then select the 'Pre-transcode files even if they match the device's supported formats' checkbox. Click OK to start transcoding. Wait until transcoding is complete and then try to stream the file again.

magicfly
02-22-2013, 09:59 AM
Thank you so much it worked!!!
Your support is appreciated! i'm happy to have bought your product, you really deserve every cents :-) !!!

Paul
02-22-2013, 02:20 PM
Glad to hear it worked :)