PDA

View Full Version : DVD iso playback issue

Snyper
03-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Hi guys,

I went to play an iso image of a DVD a few days ago which has several (6, I think) episodes on it. When I select the iso I'm presented with a thumbnail for each episode but when I click one, it always starts from the beginning of the first episode. If I watch the first episode to the end and let it continue, it then replays the first episode instead of continuing onto the second. I have not actually found a way to play anything beyond the first episode at this time, including fast forwarding, skipping, etc. These are rips of the "Mysterious Cities Of Gold" if that helps. I haven't had the opportunity to try any other episodic iso files yet.

Thanks.

Paul
03-06-2013, 03:45 PM
Hi Snyper,

It's best we see a set of logs when you do this. Turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Stream the first episode to your device and then try to play the second episode. When it plays the first episode again, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all your logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

Snyper
03-14-2013, 10:41 AM
Hi Paul,

I've just sent the logs in for this issue. Thanks.

Paul
03-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Thanks - got your logs. We'll check them out & report back.