PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic BTT270 not recognised or in list of supported hardware...

lardbros
03-10-2013, 10:41 PM
Hello there Mezzmo People,

Right, I have a Panasonic TX-P42GT30B 3d Telly, and a btt270 (low-end 3d Bluray player and surround system, but it does the job fine)

Now, I can stream most things perfectly via the TV, and Mezzmo recognises it, and so does Windows (if I choose to try WMC server). BUT Mezzmo doesn't recognise my bluray player at all. Now, this model of blu ray player is SUPPOSED to play MKV files natively, but for some reason a great deal of them aren't recognised when using the Windows Media Server... hence why I was trying Mezzmo.

Soooo, basically... my issue is:

I want to try my blu ray for streaming, instead of the telly because I should be able to stream with full surround sound, whereas the TV on its own won't (via arc, it down mixes to stereo unfortunately).

I've tried various panasonic BDP options, and none of them seem to begin the encoding for this blu ray. Mezzmo by default choose unknown device, and NTSC... which clearly isn't right.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks
Tim

Paul
03-11-2013, 08:52 AM
Hi Tim,

Please use the 'Panasonic BDP' device profile and then turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Connect to Mezzmo using your Panasonic BDP ad try streaming an MKV file. When it fails, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com. In your email, please also include the FFmpeg information on the MKV file. Right-click on the video and click 'Get FFmpeg Information'. We'll analyze the logs and see what's going wrong.

lardbros
03-23-2013, 10:04 PM
Hey Paul,

Thanks, will do this now!