PDA

View Full Version : Subtitles Wont Stop Streaming

muir71
03-16-2013, 03:58 AM
I have a Samsung UN55ES7150, and I've tried everything that I could think of to disable the embedded subtitles in a certain film (MKV container). And every time I restart the server, the TV, or what not, the video keeps starting right from where I left it and won't start from the beginning again, which may be something that Im doing wrong. How do I disable the subtitles from streaming to my TV on these files? I've unchecked it from the properties window for the movie itself, I've even unchecked all the boxes for my Device's Profile. Im running to my whits end with this! Thanks!

muir71
03-16-2013, 04:02 AM
I have a Samsung UN55ES7150, and I've tried everything that I could think of to disable the embedded subtitles in a certain film (MKV container). And every time I restart the server, the TV, or what not, the video keeps starting right from where I left it and won't start from the beginning again, which may be something that Im doing wrong. How do I disable the subtitles from streaming to my TV on these files? I've unchecked it from the properties window for the movie itself, I've even unchecked all the boxes for my Device's Profile. Im running to my whits end with this! Thanks!

Nevermind! I feel like a complete idiot! I just realized that if i hit my Tools button while the movie is playing it gives me the option to turn off the subtitles lol Thanks for looking at my retardedness...and hopefully it'll help someone in the future that may be dealing with the same thing on this TV.

Paul
03-17-2013, 12:09 PM
Glad you worked it out :) Thanks for posting back.