PDA

View Full Version : LG LE5400 series DTS to AC3 transcoding issue

dhlee528
03-16-2013, 03:31 PM
Hi,

I'm testing DLNA servers right now and I saw(think) posting that Mezzmo can transcode Video with DTS audio to AC3 so LG's LE5400 series TV can play

http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/5489-Getting-frustrated-with-Mezzmo-Lg-LE5400-If-its-not-Header-Stripg-its-bitrate-Ugh?highlight=Le5400

however, I cannot make it happen. (so far I have not found DLNA server that can do DTS to AC3)

I haven't bought Mezzmo yet,(i'm in the 15 day trial), if I can make this work I would pay for it.

I'm using LGTV as the TV's profile and I don't see anything on transcode section while playing Video with DTS audio.

I tried LGTV LE profile and then I saw file name in the trascode section, however TV won't play (not even video), with LG TV profile, I would get video but no sound

is there any fix?

my current setup is

Intel 3570k
16gb RAM
Windows Server 2008 R2
Latest version of Mezzmo

Thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NVM

I used LGTV 2012 profile and it's working fine!!! btw LE5400 came out in 2010 or something so I didn't even bother trying but it's working for some reason..

I'm buying it now!

Paul
03-17-2013, 12:13 PM
Glad you are up and running. Have fun streaming with Mezzmo :)