PDA

View Full Version : ISO DVD and audio track

La_marmotte
03-17-2013, 02:06 AM
Hello,

I have a question about the choice of audio track while playing ISO DVD.

I'm trying with a big interest your software because I usually use PS3 media server and I find it is not really user friendly.
I own a little collection (about 200) ISO DVD of Movies or series, personnaly ripped (DVD9 with all audio tracks and subtitles).

I would like to choose at one time the audio language that will be used for all my ISO files. And not one ISO at time. You can imagine the time I will pass on selecting audio track for all my files. More, when you are in the property of ISO file, you can choose between audio tracks but there is only technical informations like channels, codecs,... But no information on the language.

So my question: Is there a way to do this ?

Thanks a lot for your answers ;) And sorry for my approximative english.

Paul
03-17-2013, 11:52 AM
If Mezzmo can get the language code from the audio channel, it displays it in the Properties dialog (Video tab) like "(en) - AC3, 48000Hz, 320kpbs". If it cannot determine the audio channel's language, then it just displays "AC3, 48000hz, 320kbs" and you will have to choose the audio channel and try streaming it to see if it matches the language you are after.

We will look at allowing you to set your preferred audio language so Mezzmo automatically sets it for you (rather than doing it manually for each video file). We'll add this into a future version of Mezzmo.

La_marmotte
03-19-2013, 08:41 PM
Hello Paul

Thank you four your answer.
I will begin to do it by hand.

Best regards.