PDA

View Full Version : Device displays only partial listing of movies available on drive

jtp607
03-20-2013, 04:07 AM
Mezzmo when displayed on a Mitsubishi TV through an Android TV Stick, will not always display the titles of all of the movies in a folder. It shows that there are 100 movies available in the folder, but the list stops, for instance at letter M instead of all the way to letter Z. It does not happen for all of the folders, all of the time. I have tried refreshing the view in Mezzmo and in the hard drive folder, and restarting the TV stick. Then going back to view on the TV it still will not list all of the movies available in the folder. How can I fix this?

Thanks,

Paul
03-20-2013, 08:16 AM
It sounds like a speed issue. Mezzmo may not be dleivering the list of files fast enough and your TV is timing out before listing them all. If you are not running the latest version of Mezzmo (v3.0.2.0), then please upgrade to this version as it contains some speed improvements. If no better, then email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll provide our latest patch that has some additional improvements for listing files.

jbinkley60
03-20-2013, 10:14 AM
Mezzmo when displayed on a Mitsubishi TV through an Android TV Stick, will not always display the titles of all of the movies in a folder. It shows that there are 100 movies available in the folder, but the list stops, for instance at letter M instead of all the way to letter Z. It does not happen for all of the folders, all of the time. I have tried refreshing the view in Mezzmo and in the hard drive folder, and restarting the TV stick. Then going back to view on the TV it still will not list all of the movies available in the folder. How can I fix this?

Thanks,

Is it only on folders with a lot of movies in it and is it consistent that ti stop on exactly the same one every time ? If so, then it might be a profile setting called ignoresoaplimit="1" needs added. I had to add this to my Netgear profiles. They would only display just over 70 movies in a folder without this turned on, even though I had over 100. If the problem is intermittient on small and large folders then I think Paul is onto it.

Paul
03-20-2013, 10:38 AM
Good pickup, jbinkley60. That could also be the reason. We'll definitely know when we see a set of logs.

jtp607: When you contact us by email, please also include a set of logs. Turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Reproduce the problem where your file list is cut off when browsing on your TV and then stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.