PDA

View Full Version : Search with Mezzmo & Bubble UPNP for Android

dafunk60
03-24-2013, 10:22 AM
I have been using Bubble uPNP as the PNP/DLNA client on my android devices and the search function of Bubble uPNP returns a maximum of 16 results when searching the Mezzmo Server. I'm not really sure if this is a Mezzmo issue or a Bubble uPNP issue but if I search my Windows Media Player based server with Bubble uPNP I see all the results I would expect. Any suggestions?

Paul
03-25-2013, 11:23 AM
We'll check this out. Mezzmo server does have limited search capabilities in the current version (v3.0.2.0) and that may be the reason. We are planning to enhance this search feature in an upcoming version.

pinkwoolsun
12-17-2013, 07:00 AM
Is this still on the feature list? Would be nice to search the library with Bubble UPNP for Android

Paul
12-17-2013, 09:46 AM
It is still on our feature list, but we have been concentrating on other more important (or often requested) features for upcoming Mezzmo versions. Also, the next major version of Mezzmo (v4.0) will coincide with the release of our new Mezzmo Android app. I expect you will enjoy using this app more than BubbleUPnP since we've tightly integrated Mezzmo v4.0 and Mezzmo Android to work well together. We are planning to release it next month.