PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo, Download Studio and Streaming Internet Radio

shag13
04-09-2013, 02:31 AM
I would like to play streaming Internet radio through my already purchased and installed Mezzmo DLNA server. I realize your Download Studio software can already do this, but is it possible to somehow integrate Download Studio with Mezzmo OR use Download Studio in conjunction with Mezzmo OR simply use Mezzmo to connect to the streaming radio service?

Thanks.

Paul
04-09-2013, 07:07 AM
Hi shag13,

You cannot do this at the moment with Mezzmo v3.1, but we will be including URL streaming (including internet radio) in an upcoming version.

shag13
04-10-2013, 01:49 AM
Thanks, I was curious because I read a few other threads from 2012 where it was coming with Mezzmo 3.0. I was curious as to the timeline.

Paul
04-15-2013, 09:18 AM
For the last few releases, we've been really focused on stabilizing Mezzmo and getting other features like subtitles, online metadata, random sort, group by first letter (A..Z), etc. completed first. These are complete now, so we are now planning our release schedule for other much-requested features. One of these is certainly URL streaming.

iMave23
05-16-2015, 08:42 PM
This topic is shifted and shifted. I found a lot of forum posts about that. The answer is always the same, it will come...

I really love Mezzmo, but when does this waiting have an end?
I really miss Internet Radio as Mezzmo feature.

Paul
05-18-2015, 08:33 AM
It will be included in the upcoming Mezzmo v5.0 that we are finishing now. We'll have public Beta testing so you'll be able to try it out and provide feedback. We'll announce when Beta testing is open on this forum, our Twitter account, Facebook page, and web site. Hopefully in 2-4 weeks.

iMave23
05-18-2015, 07:48 PM
Thank you very much for the quick reply. That's really good news.
Looking forward to test the beta.

sebus
09-09-2016, 12:56 AM
And how do I ADD station?

I have existing TuneIn link or .pls file link, but have no idea how to actually add it

http://www.susyradio.com/listen/listen/

sebus

Peter
09-09-2016, 08:18 AM
Hi,
you can copy the URL from the page in the link 'Listen without Flash' http://media.susyradio.com:8770/listen.pls and then use Add to Library... in Mezzmo and select Add URL...