PDA

View Full Version : Samsung ES7150 only starts from last playback position

Lifferds
04-13-2013, 11:10 AM
I just got a Samsung UN55ES7150 replacing a smaller C6600 Samsung. On the C6600 I used 'MediaPlay' and was usually given the choice of starting a streaming movie at the beginning or where I left off (Press D (Blue)). The ES7150 apparently uses AllShare instead of 'MediaPlay' and now a streamed movie always starts from where I left off.

Is this a function of Mezzmo or Samsung? If Mezzmo, how do I correct this? If Samsung, does anyone know how to fix this so I am given the option?

Also, on the C6600 I could press OK at any time during playback and bring up the chaptering section. This does not work on the 7150. Does anyone know how to correct this?

I know this is not a Samsung Forum, but if anyone has any experience, I'd appreciate the help.
Tom

Paul
04-13-2013, 11:20 AM
Hi Tom,

This is a Samsung TV feature and not related to Mezzmo. I don't have a Samsung E-series TV nearby at the moment, but from memory - on your TV, when your movie starts playing, press the Tools button and you should see a bunch of icons onscreen that you can use - including Time Search that lets you navigate to any section of the movie. Hope that helps :)