PDA

View Full Version : how to set audio track for iso file (dvd)?

gargiulo
04-14-2013, 06:41 AM
hi all,
I'm using mezzmo 3.1 and I really like to play iso file directly.
But I have troubles setting the right audio track (italian). The problem here is the name of the audio track providev by mezzmo. In fact (in almost all my iso file) the audio tracks have all the same name. How to choose the right track?
In a specific file I tried all audio tracks one by one but I always get the same audio track (english).
Have I to restart mezzmo after changing the audio track?
Any suggestion will be really appreciated.

TIA

Tony

Paul
04-14-2013, 11:28 AM
Hi Tony,

In Mezzmo, right-click on the video and click Properties. In the Properties dialog, go to the Video tab and select the audio track you want. Also, select the "Only stream the preferred channels to devices" checkbox. Then, go to the Transcoding tab on the Properties dialog and delete all transcoded files listed. Try streaming now and see how you go. If the wrong audio is played, change the preferred audio channel in the Properties dialog until you find the right one.

gargiulo
04-15-2013, 04:03 AM
Hi Tony,

In Mezzmo, right-click on the video and click Properties. In the Properties dialog, go to the Video tab and select the audio track you want. Also, select the "Only stream the preferred channels to devices" checkbox. Then, go to the Transcoding tab on the Properties dialog and delete all transcoded files listed. Try streaming now and see how you go. If the wrong audio is played, change the preferred audio channel in the Properties dialog until you find the right one.

Thanks for your reply, Paul.
I'll try your suggestions soon.
Just one question: have I to do these changes for every video one by one or is there a way to make them as default?
TIA
tony

Paul
04-15-2013, 10:15 AM
Hi Tony,

You have to set them one-by-one for the current version of Mezzmo (v3.1.1).

We are planning to add a preferred audio language setting as a global & device setting into Mezzmo so the audio channel can be selected automatically by Mezzmo when adding your files. No firm release date on this as yet.