PDA

View Full Version : DVD .iso & Playlists

smitbret
04-22-2013, 01:26 PM
When I am putting together my Smart Playlists, I have noticed that my video files all appear correctly but none of my .iso files will show. I have gone into the imported folder properties and added '.iso' as a video file type but still nothing. Is it set this way intentionally and is there anyway to get the .iso files to show up in the playlist?

Paul
04-22-2013, 01:37 PM
If your smart playlist is using a rule something like:

"File path" "starts with" "D:\MyVideos\Movies"

then change the "starts with" operator to "contains" and that should then include your gapless multi-files (such as DVD ISO titles) into the smart playlist.

smitbret
04-24-2013, 02:09 PM
If your smart playlist is using a rule something like:

"File path" "starts with" "D:\MyVideos\Movies"

then change the "starts with" operator to "contains" and that should then include your gapless multi-files (such as DVD ISO titles) into the smart playlist.

I've tried several different rules:

file path contains Dora
file name contains Dora
etc.

If I change the <Restrict this smart playlist to these types of file:> to All types of media files then they will show up, along with every other file I don't want. Incidentally, when I do get them in the playlist or from the original folder, I am unable to set any kind of metadata for the .iso files.

Paul
04-24-2013, 07:20 PM
OK - understand now, smitbret. We'll reproduce this here and fix it for the next release - due next week.

smitbret
04-25-2013, 04:38 AM
Cool, you guys are the best.