PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo stops with network error

bengels
04-27-2013, 04:54 AM
Dear support,
Since the latest version I got a very annoying issue with Mezzmo. 9 out of 10 times the TV stops playing as the result of a network issue. I'm quite sure that it's not my pc or the tv, as it works fine with another DLNA server (PS3).
When I stop and re-start Mezzmo it works fine again most of the time. However I do not watch the complete show as I fast forward to the point it stopped.

Any idea why this possible can happen?

Thanks,
Bart

Paul
04-28-2013, 09:28 AM
Hi Bart,

The problem could be a home network issue. Reboot your router and try streaming again.

If no better, it's best we see a set of logs and that will help us determine the problem. Turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Try streaming to your PS3 and, when it fails, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all your logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

bengels
04-28-2013, 10:25 PM
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the response. I've sent the log files.
Btw, it's not streaming to my PS3 that I was referring to. I meant that when I use PS3 Media Server to stream to my TV it works fine.

Br.,
Bart

Paul
04-29-2013, 09:56 AM
Understand now - thanks, Bart. We've got your logs and will analyze them shortly. We'll respond via email.