PDA

View Full Version : blu-ray .iso streaming

Lifferds
05-02-2013, 09:43 AM
In the help file there is a description of DVD and DVD .iso streaming. There is even a topic blu-ray .iso, however, it is blank. In Mezzmo 3.1.1.0, is it possible to scan 3d blu-ray .iso files and stream the frame packed video to a Samsung 3d LED? SBS and O/U .mkv's stream fine, however, the TV only supports half resolution and it would be nice to stream a full resolution frame packed video.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tom

Paul
05-02-2013, 11:14 AM
The current version of Mezzmo (v3.1.1.0) does not yet support reading and streaming the videos contained in Blu-ray ISOs. We do have this feature planned for an upcoming version.

Mezzmo will stream MKVs that have been ripped from Blu-rays. If you have any trouble in this regard, let us know:

the device model you are streaming to
the device profile assigned to your device in the Media Devices dialog
the FFmpeg information on the MKV file. To get this, right-click on the video in Mezzmo and click 'Get FFmpeg Information'

Lifferds
05-02-2013, 11:42 AM
Disappointing, but good to hear it is on the table. I was hoping for full resolution 1080p 3D, rather than only half vertical or horizontal resolution that I get with an mkv. My UN55ES7150 seems to dislike Full SBS or OU.

Thanks for the heads up, though.