PDA

View Full Version : Best profile for Galaxy Note 10.1?

Pootle
05-11-2013, 10:36 AM
Hi

I just got one of these and want to set it up for streaming from Mezzmo.

So far, I have installed iMediaShare Lite and Rockplayer 2. iMediaShare finds Mezzmo, and Mezzmo recognises the device as iMediaShare [samsung GT-N8010], using the Samsung Captivate profile. The connection type also seems to default to gigabit ethernet, which I changed to Wireless N. All the thumbnails appear for music, video etc in iMediaShare.

However I'm having a few issues. When I try and play any music (in iMediaShare) I only have the TV as a device to stream to, not the Galaxy

With video, everything transcodes, mostly at a framerate of around 41fps, whether it be VOB, m2ts, mkv etc, and never actually plays - it just keeps 'loading' on the device.

Is there a better profile to use, or settings to adjust?

Thanks in advance

Paul
05-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Given your mobile device is running Android, I would suggest the combination of the BubbleUPnP app and MX Video Player app as a good way to stream your media files from Mezzmo server. In Mezzmo, choose the 'BubbleUPnP to MX Video Player" device profile for best results.

Pootle
05-14-2013, 07:51 AM
Perfect. Thanks for that :)

Paul
05-14-2013, 03:55 PM
Glad you are up and running now. Have fun streaming with Mezzmo :)

paulorox
06-03-2013, 11:16 PM
I've just purchased a HTC One. The above suggestion by Paul works really well on Android. :)

Paul
06-04-2013, 07:53 AM
Thanks for letting us know, paulorox.