PDA

View Full Version : Sent email to support@conceiva.com with Log Files - Email Bounced Back

some_evil
05-23-2013, 09:09 AM
As per the title, I sent an email (with log files attached) asking for urgent help to support [at] conceiva [dot] com approximately 12 hours ago and I just got an email back saying email sent unsuccessfully... any ideas?

The email it was sent from was *****@tpg.com.au

Thanks

** THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY **
** YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE **

The original message was received at Wed, 22 May 2013 21:33:22 +1000 from 115-64-81-125.static.tpgi.com.au [115.64.81.125]

This message was generated by mail9.tpgi.com.au

----- Transcript of session follows -----
451 4.4.1 reply: read error from conceiva.dynns.com.
<support@conceiva.com>... Deferred: Connection timed out with conceiva.dynns.com.
Warning: message still undelivered after 8 hours Will keep trying until message is 5 days old
451 4.3.5 Error getting LDAP results in map ldapmra: Unknown error 325

Paul
05-23-2013, 10:01 AM
Got your email. Not sure why you got the delay message. We'll reply as soon as we analyze your logs.

(I've edited your post to hide your email address so you don't get spambots hitting your email account)

some_evil
05-23-2013, 10:14 AM
Got your email. Not sure why you got the delay message. We'll reply as soon as we analyze your logs.

(I've edited your post to hide your email address so you don't get spambots hitting your email account)

Thanks very much for following this up.